Phone No.: 977 01 5520509, 5522677, 5008617
Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welhams College affiliated to Tribhuwan University, is one of the wings of Welhams Education Network. It is established in the year 2005. The mission of the college is to insure the quality, competence and performance of the student on current issues. Within the short span of time, it is gaining the confidence and maturity in its academic program and social activities.
It has well managed administrative staffs with highly qualified and experienced teachers. Furthermore, it is guided by a dedicated management committee for conformity with the National Educational goal. The college is committed to provide quality education at a reasonable cost. Its objective is to produce qualified and competent graduates to meet the national goal. This program is conducted in a seperate building and premises at Jawalakhel, on the way to Kusunti, Lalitpur.
WHSS (+2) affiliated to Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB), is also a wing of Welhams Education Network (WEN). It runs plus two (+2) programs in science, management and Humanities. There are basic core courses that prepare the students with the skills and knowledge which develop study habits, decision making skills, Testing and the time management strategies to succeed in the rest of their life. Being a progressive institution, it takes all the potentialities and capabilities of a student into consideration so as to lead the all round development of a student. The achievements of the college in academic field have been remarkable with second position in Lalitpur district in terms of no of passed students. It offers different new courses like Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism, computer, Environment Education and Mass Communication with practical knowledge applying available technologies. In addition to class XI and XII, we are running classes of Montessori to class X which is recognised by recognized by Ministry of Education, Nepal
mission and aim
The mission of the Welhams College is to achieve excellence through high quality and need based education with focused on development of individual’s potential. In tune with this, the courses offered will be contemporary in nature and directly relevant to the market needs. The college will provide a conducive and stimulating environment that will lead to academic excellence, character formation and development of individual talent and abilities.
The college presently conducts M.B.A., M. Sc (IT), B.B.A., B. Sc (IT), B.H. M., Diploma in Air Hostess and Civil Aviation programs under affiliation of University of Madras, India. The college also intends to offer training and consultancy services in management, IT and other related areas, in collaboration with regional, national or international agencies/institutions.
- The students are taught only in English medium using sufficient teaching materials by well – experienced, trained and qualified teachers.
- Well prepared lesson plan and its effective implementation.
- Limited number of students in each class to enable the teachers to give personal attention and individual guidance.
- Weak students are encouraged through the formative assessments and provided extra tutorial classes without any extra fees.
- Teachers follow the latest methods of teaching.
- Counseling facilities for students.
- Spacious and comfortable classrooms.
- Homely environment.
- Modern computer laboratory with multimedia, LAN and free internet.
- Well equipped Library, Science and Hotel Management laboratories.
- Dance: Training is given by competent dance teacher. (No additional fee)
- Music: Guitar, Drum, Keyboard etc training is given by competent music teacher.
- Regular Quiz Contest and Debate Competition.
- Intra-College Competition for extracurricular activities and games.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Transportation facility from different location.
- Special scholarship for the students from rural areas and to social underdogs.
- Cafeteria facilities in college premises.