Phone No.: 977-1-4473901, 4488410
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Summit College (NSC) was established in 2055 with higher secondary programs in Science, Management and Humanities. The College is a well-established educational institution in the prime location of Kathmandu city. It runs as a part of KMC Educational Network, a team of young and dynamic educators consisting
of scholars, educationalists and professionals since acadimic year 2068. The college has successfully marked its glorious history of 14 years. Currently the college has four different academic programs in operation. It runs +2 programs in Science and Management (affiliated to Higher Secondary Education Board) and Bachelor’s Level programs such as BSc.CSIT and BBS (affiliated to Tribhuvan University).
To establish and develop such an academic center where the blend of Science, Management and Humanities stands as bed rock in pursuit of nation building.
- To build a legacy of excellence by providing theoretical and practical education;
- To develop future scientists, managers and entrepreneurs through innovative, creative and value based academic practices and
- To produce skillful human resources in the area of productive and professional jobs.
- To develop graduates in the area of science, management and information technology through optimum utilization of human and physical resources of the college;
- To provide globally competent education in disciplined environment with utmost personal caring;
- To create conducive learning environment to groom out the inner talent of the students and
- To maintain corporate relationship with different academic institutions and universities of home and abroad.