Location: Lekhnath -2, Retthepani,Kaski, Gandaki,Nepal
Affiliation: Tribhuvan University (T.U)
Phone No.: +977-61-207130,61-561718
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gandaki Medical College Teaching Hospital & Research Centre (P) Ltd. (GMC) is a health educational institution located in Kaski District of Nepal. It deals with a national priority industry for a medical college and teaching hospital. The project is founded on its own land and is purely Nepalese ownership.
GMC owns about 220 Ropanis (1 Ropani = 5625 square feet thus 11, 25,000 square feet) of land which satisfy the mandatory requisites of the affiliating university and the professional council.
- Visionary leadership
- Committed and competent staff
- State of the art technology
- Integrity in adherence to regulatory standards
- Exemplary corporate governance
- Our leadership has visions beyond present state.
- This will promote health, education and tourism for Pokhara and thus encompass all the priority sectors of this country and region.
- Our staff is committed and full time.
- They too share the same vision as the promoters.
- There is no substitute for quality and we understand this concept and have invested in latest technology.
APPLICANT MUST ATTACH NOTARY CERTIFIED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING
1. Mark – Sheet of SLC/Class 10 or equivalent.
2. Mark – Sheet, Certificate, Migration Certificate, Character Certificate, Provisional Certificate, Mark-sheet of 10+2 or I.Sc. or A level or equivalent.
3. TU Admit Card 2011/MOE recommendation letter / Principals recommendation letter.
4. Bank Voucher for amount deposited in KIST Bank Ac Number 003003000021703, Pokhara Branch.
5. Nationality (Passport + Visa document) for Foreign National OR Citizenship card for Nepalese candidate.
6. Citizenship Certificate of two referees(Not applicable for Foreign Nationals)
7. Eligibility certificate issued by the medical council of INDIA (For Indian Students only)
8. Medical Board CHRC – GMC Health clearance.
-Hostel and accommodation
-Holidays and vacations